- Registered Dutch Shipping Registry: 10343 Z A 2004
- Dutch VAT paid 2004.
- Privately owned
- Insured Pantaenius
Hull, Deck & Superstructure construction:
- The hull construction is of hand laid GRP.
- Complete removal of all the old layers of antifoulings, primers and gelcoat till the outer layer of the laminate (2020), by Scarlino Yacht Services, part of Nautor Swan Global Service.
- Application on dried hull of 8 coats of International Gelshield 200 in alternating layers (2021).
- Application of 1 layer of International Primocon followed by 2 layers of International Micron 33. Plus one additional coat on waterline (2023).
- Structural bulkheads are marine grade water-proof plywood, laminated to hull and deck.
- Ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony. Cast in keel bolts are stainless steel.
- Mast step of galvanized steel. Mast foot aluminium.
- Engine beds are of GRP with steel inserts.
- Skeg hung rudder of foam filled GRP with s/s stock, 3 x polymer bushed bearings. Cable steering, aluminum quadrant. Re-build of rudder and stock in 2009. New chain, gear, cable, gear shaft and Lewmar constellation auto drive engine (2023).
- Single, aft, cockpit with 1,33 meter diameter s/s steering wheel covered in marine grade leather (2023).
- Emergency tiller system.
- White Awlgrip painted hull topsides with dark blue stripes. New aluminum toe rail installed in 2011.
- Deck is made in GRP sandwich construction with single laminate and aluminum back up plates under deck fittings (such as winches, tracks etc).
- New Teak laid deck (2023). Top grade Trinidad traditional hand layed teak 12 mm. Mainly glued with FE-180 Fitting Epoxy and caulking is SIS440. Both products from Teak-Decking, Florida USA.
- 3 Hatches, all Goiot. The main hatch in saloon, opens forward for increased air ventilation once at anchor; sliding hatch over forepeak new fibreglass with teak 2023.
- All hatches have new canvas blue & beige covers.
- 2 Prisms and 2 decklights with sun blinds in master cabin.
- Decklights in forward bathrooms.
- 4 x Dorades with stainless steel hoods. Ocean waterproof.
- All deck hardware fitted with new s/s 316 A4 Allen screw bolts (2023). Nb last count # 546.
- PERKINS H6-354 M, 115 HP, fully rebuild since 2003
- Bowman heat exchanger (2021).
- Borg Warner hydraulic 2.1 gearbox, rebuild (2019).
- New s/s shaft (2021).
- MaxProp 3 blade folding. Nano coating.
- Top speed at 2400 rpm is around 7.5 knots.
- Diesel tanks stainless steel approx. 900 litres. Tanks serviced and cleaned yearly.
- Engine room extractor with exhaust in mast.
- 24 Volt service systems. 8 x 420Ah 6V batteries, giving total of 840 Apm hours.,
- 2 starting batteries & 1 generator battery.
- 220 Volt system shore power with polarity alarm.
- 15 meter 32 Amp cable and variety of adapters.
- 20m 32 Amp extension cable.
- 220 Volts outlets in all cabins, saloon, bathrooms & galley - powered by shore power, generator or inverter.
- 2 alternators engine driven, MOTOROLA 24 dc, 175 Amp, for charging of service batteries and a 35 amp alternator for the engine starting battery.
- 1 spare engine alternator.
- 3 x12 Volt Converters for instruments.
- one Mastervolt 100 amp back-up 220V charger.
- one Victron Phoenix MultiPlus 24/3000/70-30 Inverter/charger.
- Electric grill (disconnected) in oven (gas hobs and oven).
- Onan e-series MDKBM 9.5 kW 1500 rpm.
- Generator exhaust system dry pipe with water separation.
- Approx 1000 liter fresh water, in 4 separate s/s tanks
- 60 liter hot water boiler (both engine and 220V heated).
- Each of the three showers and sinks in the bathrooms have separate sump tanks.
- 1 Holding tanks aft.
- 1 Holding tank fwd.
- 3 Tecma electric salt/fresh water toilets.
- 1 fresh water pressure pumps with Hydrophore. Spare & connection.
- Drinking water filter manifold. 4 filters.
- Saltwater pump with Hydrophore for toilets.
- 4 bilge pumps, (2 manual and 2 electric).
- Main bilge pump is connected directly to battery..
- Deck wash fresh or salt water connection in dorade box.
- Heated fresh water deck shower.
- High pressure shower in aft cabin. Hand showers in guests bathrooms.
- 12 Blake’s bronze seacocks.
- Saltwater foot pump in galley sink for rinsing.
- Drinking water foot pump in galley sink.
- HEM +/-180 liters/hour.
- Reverse osmosis water filtered through active carbon filter.
- Separate filter adding minerals for drinking water at galley sink with footpump.
- 1 x Dometic, under SB fwd cabinet in master cabin
- 1 x Dometic, in forepeak cabin. Air can be directed to go to all forward cabins & main salon.
- 1x Dometic, in main salon.
- All three can be used to heat as well.
- Two cockpit gas lockers with separate vents.
- 2 Repsol refillable 6kg bottles. Camping gas also possible.
- Electric and manual valves.
- AIS Em-trak B954 5 watt RT/WiFi Splitter. Cable connected to plotter.
- Dedicated AIS Antenna on Mizzen mast.
- 4x Garmin GMI 20 Multi displays
- Garmin GPSMap 1223 plotter
- Garmin Radar GMR 24 xHD
- Radar 24” dome on Scanstrut holder on Mizzen mast.
- Garmin VHF 315i
- Dedicated VHF Antenna on main mast with spare cable.
- 2x Garmin Active speaker VHF
- 2x 24XD GPS antenne, 1 near chart table 1 on pole.
- Autopilot Raymarine EV 400 Sail.
Installed Back-up systems:
- Garmin GPSMap 922 plotter at chart table. Bluechart G2 Vision VEU723L SD-Card
- Vesper AIS, – with own GPS antenna inside. On-screen display and/or WiFi.
- Sailor VHF DSC
- Handheld VHF Icom.
- Inmarsat Fleet One satellite. Dedicated dome on pole aft.
- Iridium Go with Antenna on rail.
- YB tracker
- Redbox pro Mailasail, on-board SIM card and shore WiFi.
- What’s App via Redbox - Fleet One.
- NB subscriptions not included.
- Matt varnished teak throughout.
- Varnished teak veneer floorboards throughout (2023).
- Porcelain and glasses with PEAK logo.
- Chart table and tables in saloon with protective coverings.
- Ceilings with Cantaluppi LED lights.
- Dimmers in saloon.
- New curtains 2023.
- Ventilation system throughout whole boat, additional Hella turbo fans in cabins.
Aft master cabin:
- Two beds – one each side. Enlargeable bed on port side. Both new mattresses 2023.
- Sofa between beds. Lockers under beds. Bookshelves and lockers.
- Forward of the starboard bed is a vanity unit with 3 drawers.
- Washing machine cabinet.
- Large hanging locker.
- Ensuite bathroom with separate shower stall (incl. high-pressure shower).
Forward guest cabins:
- Port guest Cabin with upper and lower bed (lower bed 1.4m size), new mattresses 2023, hanging locker, lockers outboard of lower bed, shelves over upper bed, reading lamps and it enjoys an ensuite bathroom.
- Starboard guest Cabin, with upper and lower bed, new mattresses 2023, hanging locker, lockers outboard of lower bed, shelves over upper bed, reading lamps. Shares the starboard bathroom with the forepeak cabin.
- Crew Cabin with V berths plus an additional infill piece to make a double berth. Teak battens on hull sides, hanging locker and 3 lockers each side above berths.
- Starboard side has a new design with lower L sofa, small table, bookshelves, bar unit aft, plus a wine bar & stereo unit (behind teak roll-front)
- Port she features a large U sofa and folding dining table.
- Shelves and lockers. Protective covers for all cushions whilst racing or ocean sailing.
- open layout solution.
- Original rebuild Alpes Inox 4 stove gas burner and oven.
- Microwave oven.
- 2 build-in (220 V) bread baking machines.
- Espresso machine.
- Stand alone Icecube machine.
- Day fridge Dometic CRX 110, located at port side galley. 24V or 12V fan cooled.
- Bottled drinking fridge Isotherm 3701 ASU, located below galley workspace, front opening.
Entertainment & other:
- Bar cabinet.
- Bluetooth audio with inside & outside speakers.
- Ketch rig – as standard.
- Nautor Original anodised and painted masts.
- New Main Boom Maxspar 2011.
- New Cap stays, new D stays and new Back stays 2011.
- Reckmann & Rod forestay dye check 2021/22
- New Backstays 2021.
- New Dyneema running Backstays 2022.
- White Awlgrip painted booms and jockey pole 2023.
- spinnaker pole *
- Complete rebuild mast fittings 2011, overhaul 2023.
- Harken mast slide system.
- Navtec hydraulic adjusters for the main mast backstay, baby stay and vang – with central control panel at cockpit.
- PBO retractable Inner forestay (2011).
- Forestay with Reckmann RS 2000 manual reefing system. Yankee sail can be reefed electric from main aft deck.
- Spreader lights main and mizzen soft LED.
- Mast and deck s/steel fittings renewed, including vang fitting main mast 2011.
- All Winch base have been serviced/renewed with new plates over last 5 years (continuously).
- Sheets, Halyards and other fixings maintained and replaced when needed.
- 22 in total, all Lewmar including:
- 2 x Lewmar 77, 2 speed electric for the genoa sheets.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 manual, secondary winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 56 electric winch on deck behind mast for halyards and reefing.
- All aluminium plated.
- Alu Lewmar traveler 2020, fitted with new Allen key screw bolts A4 (2023).
- Electric anchor windlass, mounted on deck at bow s/s deck fitting.
- Rocna 40kg anchor and 36lbs CQR. 90 meters of chain.
- chain 10mm grade 70.
- Hand control socket in Dorade box foredeck.
- Windlass has a drum for mooring lines, new Pacific Scientific Motor 24V 2015.
- Stern Flat Floating Rope Reel 100m.
- Sterling wheel s/s 1,33 meter diameter, covered in marine grade leather (2023).
- Stanchions s/s with leather protection 2023.
- Main Triradial Fibrecon Hybrid non-fullbatten (2021).
- Mizzen Dacron non-fullbatten.
- Yankee Fibercon Hybrid-Dyneema 10.65 (2021). Can be reefed.
- Inner forestay sail, Fibercon Hybrid-Dyneema 10.65 (2021).
- inner forestay sail carbon cruise.
- Parasailor 233 sqm with sock (2021).
- 1 Storm jib
- 1 Cruising Gennaker with Peak Logo with sock.
- Mizzen staysail gennaker white
All One Sails Millennium (2008):
- Genoa Light, Genoa Medium
- VMG 295 sqm with Peak Logo.
- RCR 250 sqm with Peak Logo.
- Cruising Spinnaker (310sqm)
- AB 320 Alu with 15 hp 2 stroke Yamaha (2022)
- Zodiac 290 inflatable bottom with 6 hp Yamaha 4 stroke (2021)
- nb. Both outboard engines can be mounted below deck in aft decklocker.
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Teak table in cockpit, extendable, can seat to 6 - 7 persons.
- Teak sailing table folding on steering pedestal.
- 1 spare CQR anchor.
- Mooring lines.
- 6 fenders (2021) of which 2 large & 4 medium. All fit in bow locker.
- 1 boatstep fender, 1 fender for outboard engine.
- Antigua Awnings, Main deck and mizzen cockpit
- Spray hood one Blue one Beige.
- Mizzen "Meltemi proof" sailing Bimini type.
- Mizzen Sunbrella sailing Bimini type.
- Sail covers Blue and Beige.
- Hatch covers Blue and Beige (2023).
- Sky cushions for sundeck and cockpit with luxury covers.
- Beige leather on wheel and new sprayhood.
- New leather on stanchions.
- 10 persons Arimar Container life raft Ocean with grab bag (2021).
- 4 Oceansignal RescueME AIS MOB personal beacons (2021).
- 1 Lifebuoy.
- Life pole with flag and light.
- Life lines.
- 5 fire extinguishers
- EPIRB / GPS Ocean Safety
- VHF Sailor DSC Distress.
- YB Tracker
- Satellite distress systems.
- RORC Ocean flares pack
- Fog horn.
- Wood plugs spare and connected to each seacock.
Equipment manuals and installation drawings are present as well as a continuously updated ‘Owner manual’.
*Sails lying Netherlands. Spi pole Italy.