HULL AND DECK
- The hull construction is of hand laid GRP.
- Structural bulkheads are marine grade water-proof plywood, laminated to hull and deck. Ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony. Cast in keel bolts are stainless steel.
- Mast step of galvanized steel.
- Engine beds are of GRP with steel inserts.
- Skeg hung rudder of foam filled GRP with s/s stock, 3 x polymer bushed bearings. Cable steering, aluminum quadrant.
- Single, aft, cockpit with 60 inch Destroyer type steering wheel.
- Emergency tiller system.
Peak benefits from:
- White Awlgrip painted hull topsides with dark blue stripes. New aluminum toe rail installed in 2011.
- Deck is made in GRP sandwich construction with single laminate and aluminum back up plates under deck fittings (such as winches, tracks etc). Teak laid decking.
- 3 Hatches, all Goiot. The main hatch (renewed in 2009) in saloon opens forward for increased air ventilation once at anchor; sliding hatch over forepeak. All hatches have canvas covers. Prisms with sun blinds in master cabin. 4 x Dorades with stainless steel hoods.
- 22 in total, all Lewmar including:
- 2 x Lewmar 77, 2 speed electric for the genoa sheets.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 manual, secondary winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 56 electric winch on deck behind mast for halyards and reefing.
Electric anchor windlass, mounted on deck at bow s/s deck fitting. Rocna 40kg anchor and 36lbs CQR. Hand control socket in Dorade box foredeck. The windlass has a drum for mooring lines, new Pacific Scientific Motor 24V.
- PERKINS H6-354 M, 115 HP, Borg Warner hydraulic 2.1 gearbox,
- MaxProp 3 blade folding.
- Top speed at 2400 rpm is around 7.5 knots.
Diesel tanks stainless steel approx. 900 litres. Tanks serviced and cleaned. Engine room blower with exhaust in mast.
- Matt varnished teak throughout.
- Varnished floorboards throughout.
- Porcelain and glasses with PEAK logo.
- Chart table and tables in saloon with protective coverings.
- Ceilings with Cantaluppi lights.
- Dimmers in saloon.
- Ventilation system throughout whole boat, additional Hella turbo fans in cabins.
Forward guest cabins:
- Forepeak with V berths plus an additional infill piece to make a double berth. Teak battens on hull sides, hanging locker and 3 lockers each side above berths.
- Port forward cabin with upper and lower beds (lower bed 1.5m size), hanging locker, lockers outboard of lower bed, shelves over upper bed, reading lamps and it enjoys an ensuite bathroom.
- Similar starboard guest cabin but this shares the starboard bathroom with the forepeak cabin.
Saloon: Starboard side has a new design with lower L sofa, small table, bookshelves, bar unit aft, plus a Multimedia system (behind teak roll-front) outboard. To starboard she features a large U sofa and dining table. Outboard are shelves and lockers. Two types of upholstery available for all cushions. Aft master cabin:
- Two beds – one each side. Enlargeable bed on port side with luxury Neptune mattress.
- Sofa between beds. Lockers under beds. Bookshelves and lockers outboard from beds.
- Forward of the starboard bed is a vanity unit with 3 drawers below and a locker above / outboard with Kenwood Mini 1100 washing machine. Forward again is a large hanging locker.
- On portside is the ensuite bathroom with separate shower stall (incl. high-pressure shower).
- Galley, open layout solution.
- Original rebuild Alpes Inox 4 stove burner.
- Microwave oven.
- 2 build-in (220 V) bread baking machines.
- Espresso machine.
Navigation area, with radar, Fastnet radio, & additional instruments behind teak roll-front. Switchboard panel behind dark Plexiglas door.
- Onan e-series MDKBM 9.5 kW 1500 rpm.
- Generator exhaust system dry pipe with water separation.
HEM +/-180 liters/hour.
(all 2011): Cooling/Heating
- 1 x Dometic air-conditioner, under SB fwd cabinet in master cabin
- 1 x Dometic air con in main salon. 1 x Dometic air con in forepeak cabin. Air can be directed to go to all cabins & main salon.
Webasto Evo 5500 Air Topheater 12 kW,
- 24 Volt service systems.
- 220 Volt system shore power with cable and plugs.
- 220 Volts outlets in all cabins, saloon, bathrooms & galley - powered by shore power, generator or inverter.
- 2 alternators engine driven, MOTOROLA 24 dc, 175 Amp, for charging of service batteries and a 35 amp alternator for the engine starting battery.
- 3 x12 Volt Converters for instruments.
- one Mastervolt 100 amp back-up and
- one Victron Phoenix MultiPlus 24/3000/70-30 Inverter/charger. Electric grill in oven (gas hobs and oven).
- 8 Batteries 800 amp hours, 24 volt. 2 starting batteries, 1 generator starting battery.
- New shoreline power cable 32A, 15m.
- Approx 1000 liter fresh water, in 4 separate s/s tanks
- 60 liter hot water boiler (both engine and 220V heated).
- Each of the three showers and sinks in the bathrooms has separate sump tanks.
- 2 Holding tanks for all 3 toilets.
- 3 Tecma electric salt/fresh water toilets.
- Day fridge Dometic 100L (24V/220V), located at port side galley.
- Storage fridge (24V/220V operated), located below galley workspace, front opening.
- 4 bilge pumps, (2 manual and 2 electric).
- Main bilge pump is connected directly to battery.
- Fresh and salt water pressure systems, fresh with back-up pump.
- Deck wash fresh or salt water.
- Heated fresh water deck shower.
- High pressure shower in aft cabin.
- Air compressor with outlet in Dorade box on deck.
- Nexus/Garmin instruments, depth, speed, wind with closed haul indicator.
- Electronic compass, repeater in navigation area, and one repeater in cockpit at steering wheel.
- Raymarine electronic chart system at chart table. The plotter gives information to the Nexus instruments
- Autopilot Raymarine EV 400 Sail, with Robertson drive engine, receives data from Nexus instruments only, auto and wind capability.
- Vesper AIS, – with own GPS antenna inside and its own VHF antenna on mizzen mast. The system has a screen display and a Wi-Fi, so can be used with an iPad & Iphone with iNavx and navionics charts. The iPad/Iphone may be used outside so you can track other AIS ships, charts, position etc. GRIB files.
- Geonav plotter (removable) for use in cockpit with own GPS.
- Radar Furuno.
- Sailor VHF DSC, with own antenna on main mast.
- Handheld VHF Icom,
- Fastnet Radio 25 Weather receiver SSB,
- RR-pacific antenna system, YB tracker, Sat Phone (optional).
- Glomex 4G/WIFi system
Entertainment & other:
- 19”LCD Multisystem TV, DVD/stereo, Apple TV for display Netflix stored material.
- Bluetooth audio with inside & outside speakers.
- Various paper charts and almanacs as on board.
MAST & RIGGING
- Ketch rig – as standard.
- White Awlgrip painted masts, booms, spinnaker pole and jockey pole.
- Original Nautor aluminium masts.
- Harken mast slide system.
- Mizzen boom.
- Main boom new (slightly shorter than standard - of the Swan 651).
- Navtec hydraulic adjusters for the main mast backstay, baby stay and vang – with central control panel at cockpit.
- Mast was out 2011 and all standing rigging replaced - all new s/s wire shrouds 2011.
- PBO retractable Inner forestay (2011). PBO running backstays.
- Forestay with Reckmann RS 2000 manual reefing system.
- Spreader lights main and mizzen mast.
- Mast and deck s/steel fittings renewed, including vang fitting main mast.
- All Winch base have been serviced/renewed with new plates over last 5 years (continuously).
- Sheets, Halyards and other fixings maintained and replaced when needed.
One Sails Millennium Carbon 2 side Taffeta:
- 1 Full batten main,
- 1 Full batten mizzen, Yankee 1,
- Inner forestay sail.
- Genoa (Dacron) 1 heavy
- 1 Cruising Spinnaker
- 1 Mizzen staysail
- 1 Storm jib
- 1 Cruising Gennaker with Peak Logo 1Mizzen Dacron
All One Sails Millennium:
- Genoa Light, Genoa Medium
One Sails with Peak Logo:
- 1xVMG 295 sqm.
- 1x RCR 250 sqm. With sock.
- 5/6 persons Talamex HTR 350m speed and 2/3 persons Seago 260 Eco.
- (25 hp Yamaha outboard upon request) & 6 hp Yamaha outboard.
- 5m x 1,10 m inflatable raft, kona 3, Naish SUP inflatable board.
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Teak table in cockpit, extendable, may seat to 6 - 7 persons.
- 1 spare CQR anchor, with +/- 160m of chain.
- Antigua Awnings, deck and mizzen cockpit (Mizzen often used as Bimini), Spray hood (2),
- Sail covers 3 pairs.
- 2 style hatch covers.
- Sky cushions for sundeck and cockpit with luxury covers.
- 10 persons Arimar Container life raft.
- 6 persons Viking Ocean Bag life raft(racing only)
- 2 Oceansignal RescueME AIS MOB personal beacons
- 1 Lifebuoy.
- Life pole with flag and light.
- 12 inflatable life vests and harnesses.
- Life lines.
- 5 fire extinguishers
- EPIRB / GPS Ocean Safety
- VHF Sailor DSC Distress.
- YB Tracker and Inmarsat Sat Phone (optional).
- RORC Ocean flares pack
- Fog horn.
- Wood plugs spare and connected to each seacock.
Equipment manuals and installation drawings are present as well as a continuously updated ‘Owner manual’.